The MIX Baby Bump - The Third Week





I got to know this campaign called "Mix Baby Bump" via invitation by Mix Fm breakfast show 
Brendan Lim 

Mix Breakfast producer​


Introduce by my graduated makeup student , V-sha ,she is TV Host at Astro & annoucher cum Breakfast show producer at THR Raaga Malaysia .


Surprisingly My wedding&makeup gallery got this opportunity of sponsorship to join this campaign.

Unfortunately i couldn't provide my makeup services by myself ,that day i got customer who had book my makeup services quit so time a ago.  


The duty completed by my another 2 graduated student :

Siew Ling & Poh ling


They had complete a good job!!

would like to take this opportunity to express my so much thank you to them . 




 
Thanks to visit my wedding & beauty Blog !
Recently only active in blogging.
you may follow or come back to view my blog if you like my sharing.
I will update here Constantly !!









留言

熱門文章