My working life ~ Actual day for Jessibel & Luo Bryan

 Working parts: Jessibel & Luo Bryan Malaysia's wedding day
 
I have been
keep in touch with the brides jessibel on and off .
We keep on communication via e-mail with details of the wedding day itinerary.

Thay are from Philippine to engage us to be their wedding team in malaysia for both pre wedding to actual day
We are deeply appreciated , it's a good motivation to keep us contribute in wedding industry .
 They are christian , simple ceremony with lunch at a club house



We are arrive earlier then our predicted time,
 They are my wedding team ~ makeup artist 
Jean & Pauline 
Began to prepare it & selfie when we free .





 Brides & groom friends & relative help them to prepare the ceremony staff & floor decoration .



 This is the make up & hairdo did by me for jessibel .
She is soft and kind a good character lady.





 pauline & jean helping their sisters grooming for the ceremony.







 


 Not forgot to thanks to today shooting team ~ Frankie & Laozi
They contribute the best !!
Share to you with this complete video ~ Behin the Scene !
Done by De Vouge Wedding Team

 
Postscript of this Blog :
Thanks to visit my wedding & beauty Blog !
Recently only active in blogging. Hope your enjoy it .
you may follow or come back to view my blog if you like my sharing too .
I will update here Constantly !!

留言

熱門文章